Game Thinking Mastermind
Monthly group coaching & ongoing support
The Game Thinking Mastermind is a 6-month coaching program for graduates of our workshops and courses. We bring together startup CEOs, business owners and product leaders who are committed to innovating smarter and building compelling experiences.
If you want to leverage Game Thinking to solve your toughest design challenges and super-charge your product/market fit, this program is for you.
Join the Mastermind and get the feedback, accountability and design coaching you need to grow your business and skyrocket your success
Who is the Mastermind for?
- Product Leaders
who want to craft more compelling experiences
- Business Owners
who want to accelerate product development
- Startup CEOs
who want to innovate smarter and faster
What can I expect?
- Monthly group meetings with case studies, special guests and live hot-seat coaching
- Accountability and support from like-minded peers who are invested in your success
- Access to VIP experts and a community of people who can help you succeed
What will I accomplish?
- Design my product to drive deep engagement from the ground up
- Mobilize and leverage my passionate high-need customers
- Create the right MVP, pilot test or Beta for my goals and development stage
- Validate and test my ideas quickly with the right level of fidelity and investment
Amy Jo Kim helps entrepreneurs & innovators 10X their product/market fit with Game Thinking. Named by Fortune as one of the top 10 influential women in games, Amy Jo is a world-renowned social game designer, community architect & startup coach, whose design credits include Rock Band, The Sims, eBay, Netflix, Cover Fashion, indiegogo, nytimes.com, Ultima Online, Happify, and Pley.
She pioneered the application of game design to digital services, and is the author Community Building on the Web (2000) and Game Thinking (2018). She holds a PhD in Behavioral Neuroscience and a BA in Experimental Psychology, and teaches Game Thinking at the USC School of Cinematic Arts and Stanford Continuing Studies.
Frequently Asked Questions
So here’s the deal…
This is an invitation-only program where I commit to working with you and supporting your success for 6 months. Our shared goal is to help you to innovate smarter and create a wildly successful product, game or service.
If this sounds like what you need, click the button below.